Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Roller derby Diva vintage style t-shirt and postcard

Today's Best September 7, 2007
This is my favorite design so far. I was working on something else (which I still haven't finished) and couldn't get this one out of my head. I had some invitations made with it and they were even more beautiful than I expected. I think I might start working on some other vintage style designs because I really like them and I think they go well with the whole roller derby pin up theme. I also made stickers, a button and a mousepad with this design.

Vintage inspired rollergirl image in pink and brown 5 color palette on repeating background. Shown on a vintage mock-layered sheer t-shirt. Pre-shrunk 3.5 ounce 100% combed cotton. Contrast neck band, sleeves, and hem. NOTE: Sizes run small. Order 1 to 2 sizes larger for looser fit. Starting at $24.95

Postcards

  • No minimum order
  • Save 12% or more when you buy in bulk
  • Ultra heavyweight paper
  • Glossy front

Even your postage can be one-of-a-kind. Available in a handy $0.26 postcard rate.

No comments: